Dashboards in Facilio gives you a glimpse of what’s happening in the facility. Different dashboards for different roles can be created with reports, cards, and analytics tailored to your requirements.
Custom dashboards give greater flexibility to users to organize information that they deem important and to keep an eye on assets or information that is pertinent for them.
b) How to use Dashboard Manager?
Dashboard Manager provides a consolidated view of screens, views and remote screens that have been created. It also provides you with options to manage the dashboards and remove those that are no longer used.
- In Facilio application, head to Dashboard given on the top header
- To access Dashboard Manager, click on the vertical ellipsis icon given in the far right of the screen.
- Three tabs are available here – Dashboard, Screens and Remote Screens.
- Select the dashboard, you wish to edit from the dropdown given in the far-right.
- All the tabbed dashboards that are custom created by users can be seen.
- Options to edit and delete are available here. You can also choose to enable a dashboard for the mobile version of the Facilio application.
1.1 Dashboard Manager
Screens are a useful feature that can be displayed all around the facility, allowing facility managers, supervisors and team leaders to keep an eye on data that they deem important or vital. Through a screen, one can keep an eye on various dashboards in Facilio.
- Click on the button Add Screen.
- Input a name for the screen and select the dashboards it needs to display. Multiple dashboards can be selected for a screen.
- Select the interval time duration to display each dashboard.
1.2 Add Screens
iii) Remote Screen
Once the screen is added in Facilio, it can be accessed through a URL in a computer, tablet or even a smart tv. To Comcast the screen –
- In the Dashboard Manager, click on the tab Remote Screen.
- Click on the Connect Remote Screen button.
- Next, access the URL https://tv.facilio.com/tv in your smart tv.
- Back in the Facilio app, provide a name for the remote screen (as to where it can be viewed. For e.g. Reception, foyer, etc.)
- Enter the passcode that is given in the URL given above.
- Once added, you will be able to view the dashboard remotely.
c) Creating a Custom Dashboard
Facilio’s dashboards (Maintenance, Alarms, Energy, Space, and Assets) provides you with a focused view of different aspects of your facility. While these dashboards carry default reports, you might want to keep an eye on a specific asset or a work order trend that is emerging in all your buildings. That’s why, Facilio allows you to create a custom dashboard where you can add specific information, reports or cards
The custom dashboard that you create can have specific reports, views, and cards drawn from the rest of the dashboard, making it a command center of sorts, that is unique to your facility. For example, you can check out the pending work orders in all your buildings even while keeping an eye on the energy consumption, ensure the carbon emissions are well within the limit and check out how many assets are expiring in the next few months.
i) How to create a Custom Dashboard
To create a custom dashboard –
- Go to app.facilio.com and click on the Home icon.
- Here you can click on the dropdown given in the header on the left-side to view different dashboards.
- Click on the vertical ellipses icon given on the right. Select the option Dashboard Manager.
- The Dashboard Manager lists all the existing dashboards (custom and system-generated).
- Click on the button Add Dashboard in the right header. Provide a new name for your custom dashboard.
- The custom dashboard can be built with three elements in Facilio – Reports, Views & Cards and Graphics which can be added as widgets.
Note: Click on the vertical ellipses icon given on the right side of each widget to remove it.
- Different types of reports across modules can be selected from the dropdown (for e.g., maintenance, fault detection & diagnostics, building performance, etc.,).
- After selecting the report that you wish to add, drag and drop the widget on the screen.
- You can move the widgets around or resize them as required.
- Views are custom created reports that can be added to the dashboard.
- Click on the dropdown to select
- You can drag and drop the widget and adjust the size if required. You can click on the data to view more information about it in a separate tab.
Cards are data bulletins that can be added to monitor very specific information (temperature, carbon emission, humidity, the status of an asset, etc.)
- Different types of cards can be added here – Readings, Gauge, Weather, Map, Energy saving, Cost, KPI, Text, Image, Web, etc.
- Click on the Add Card button given in the right-hand side header.
- A pop-up window will open with options to add different types of cards for varying purposes. etc.
- Each card has a predefined layout(s) that can be selected and tweaked to suit your purpose.
- Tabs such as Config, Styles, Actions, and Formatting will be available.
Note: Any or all of these options will be available depending on the card selected.
- Config: This tab allows you to tweak the information that you wish to see on the card. You can select the space/asset, readings, the period, the safe limit, etc.
- Styles: Customize the card by selecting the colors of your choice.
- Action: Allows you to add actions, external links, trends, etc.
- Formatting: Provides with conditional formatting options that can provide visual cues (color change or data blinking) to ensure immediate attention.
You can also add graphics to your custom dashboard to monitor readings for high-value assets.
- In the Graphics tab, a list of graphics that can be added to the dashboard will be listed.
- Drag and drop the selected graphic on the dashboard.
- You can click on the different readings that are presented in the graphic to view in-depth details about it.
- Once the dashboard is ready, you can create a folder name to store the view.
- Once saved, you will find the new custom dashboard view in the tab with other default building views.
d) Enabling a Dashboard for Mobile
You can enable and view any dashboard (as required) for your mobile through the Facilio web portal.
To enable a specific dashboard in your mobile –
- Go to Dashboard Manager in app.facilio.com.
- A list of all the dashboards that have been custom created will be visible here.
- For each dashboard view, the option to edit/delete or enable mobile dashboard would be available here. Tap on the toolbar menu (vertical ellipsis icon) given in each row.
- Select the option Enable mobile dashboard. The dashboard would become available in the mobile application immediately.
1.3 Enable Mobile Dashboard
1.4 Dashboard enabled in mobile
e) Publish to Portal
You can also publish a specific dashboard to a Tenant or Vendor Portal if required. These users will have access to specific modules and features on the tenant/vendor portal.
- On the Homepage, click on the vertical ellipses icon.
- Options such as Edit, Share, Print will be available. Click on the option Publish to Portal.
- A pop-up window will open where you can select the user(s) for which the dashboard needs to be updated.
- Click on Publish and the dashboard will be available for the users.
f) Share Dashboards
Dashboards can be shared with Specific Users, Teams or Personnel who bear a particular role (for example, Administrator/Supervisor/Manager, etc.).
- On the Homepage, click on the vertical ellipses icon.
- Options such as Edit, Share, Print will be available. Click on the option Share.
- A pop-up window will open where you can select the user(s), teams or roles and the dashboard can be shared accordingly
- Click on ok and the dashboard will be available for the users.